100% Silk Bare Camisole with Bra in Navy
Bare top type Camisole with Built-in Bra, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Camisole with a slightly low straight across cut. An ideal balance of security and beauty in the bust. Wear on its own for a confident, sensual look. Neckline designed to run perfectly straight across the chest.
Spaghetti shoulder straps use same silk fabric as body. Softly adheres to the body without digging in. Adjustable from the back. (Caution: Straps are not detachable.)
- Cup is removable. Wear with a bra of choice, depending on preference.
- Soft-fitting elastic band goes full circle under the bust, giving you gentle support.
- Strap adjusters come in gold, silver, or black, stylishly complementing the camisole color.
Navy in a rich, sophisticated hue for a radiant look. A deep, elegant blue color that brings a noble and dignified impression.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in MUUGI underwear.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook. Photos show MUUGI's fabric color in different lighting.
See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Silk Bare Camisole with Bra
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
Read here for how to care for your silk underwear.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.