100% Silk Mid-Rise Panties in Navy
Basic Mid-Rise Panties with leg band, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit.
Made of all-natural 100% silk. Minimalist design with no decor. Does not constrain.
Recommended for those who are looking for 100% silk panties, do not like tightness but want a moderate fit, and prefer minimalist designs.
Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Moderately high cut leg with soft, flexible elastic. Leg band does not dig in nor constrain the hips. The wider cut line also makes it easier to move your feet.
Soft waistband holds panties in place. Both the leg line and waist elastic are fully enclosed by silk fabric and do not come in contact with skin.
- With leg band.
- Leg holes cut wider for ease.
- 100% silk gusset (same fabric).
Navy in a rich, sophisticated hue for a radiant look. A deep, elegant blue color that brings a noble and dignified impression.
This product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
For more information on the differences between the various types of MUUGI panties, please click here.
Tips for 100% Silk Mid-Rise Panties
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.