Brushed Silk Knit Crew Neck Pullover in Moss
Crew-neck pullover knit crafted from 100% silk yarn brushed to a fluffy texture and knitted with a high gauge.
This knitwear is wrapped in a fluffy volume and offers luxurious warmth and comfort thanks to a special silk brushed technique unique to Japanese yarn manufacturers. The silk brushed yarn is knitted in a high gauge and high density to achieve a rich texture, thickness and beautiful drape.
The crew-neck pullover features a relaxed silhouette reminiscent of a sweatshirt. It has a slightly dropped shoulder, a spacious body width, and is finished with a balanced touch of sophistication with a slightly shorter length and longer ribbed cuffs, and hem.
We also recommend styling it as a set with the jogger pants in the same material.
Enjoy the exquisite yet effortlessly relaxed ambiance created by the luxurious materials, and indulge in the ultimate in comfort, wrapped in the softest of brushed silk.
Moss is a color reminiscent of the space between a very deep green and charcoal. When exposed to light, it shimmers with a hint of olive, and in low light, it has the depth of charcoal gray. There's a subtle hint of color-blended yarn-like nuances, highlighting the brushed texture of the fabric.
For more information about the Brushed Silk Knit Series, see also this article.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Due to the emphasis on texture, pilling may occasionally occur. Please remove pills carefully with scissors; do not attempt to pull them off.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook.
Tips for Brushed Silk Knit Crew Neck Pullover
How to Wash and Care
Our Brushed Silk Knit Series use 100% washable silk. So you can easily wash it in your home washing machine.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your knit in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
- Lay your knit flat on a drying rack in its natural shape to dry.
- Silk absorbs ultraviolet rays, so it may turn yellow when exposed to the sun. To prevent this, hang dry in the shade for a short period of time and avoid direct sunlight. Also, store it in a place where it is not exposed to sunlight or fluorescent light.
- Due to the emphasis on texture, pilling may occasionally occur. Please remove pills carefully with scissors; do not attempt to pull them off.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.