18G Full-Needles Silk Knit Crew Neck Pullover in Navy
The 18G Full-Needles Silk Knit Crew Neck Pullover uses 100% silk and has a rich, thick feel. This knit combines the smooth feel of silk with a moderately chunky texture.
Full-Needles knitting gives it a rich thickness and bounce, and the knit is comfortable to wear with a feeling of firmness and elasticity.
The ribbed structure also allows the fabric to stretch in the horizontal direction, giving you a non-stressful feeling of comfort as it easily stretches when you move. The moderate fleshiness and firmness create a sleek silhouette without picking up too much of your body lines.
The neckline is a crew neck with a slight horizontal opening. The skin on the sides of the neckline is slightly visible, giving a chic impression.
Navy, with a slight purple hue. The smoky color with a slight smoke tint creates a chic and dignified mood. It gives an intellectual and elegant impression.
Silk is a versatile fabric that is cool in summer and warm in winter, making this a four-season knit.
Worn directly on your skin, you will feel the comfort of being wrapped in a rich layer of luxurious silk.
For more information about the Full-Needles Silk Knit Series, see also this article.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook.
Tips for 18G Full-Needles Silk Knit Crew Neck Pullover
How to Wash and Care
Our Full-Needles Silk Knit Series use 100% washable silk. So you can easily wash it in your home washing machine.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your knit in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
- Lay your knit flat on a drying rack in its natural shape to dry.
- Silk absorbs ultraviolet rays, so it may turn yellow when exposed to the sun. To prevent this, hang dry in the shade for a short period of time and avoid direct sunlight. Also, store it in a place where it is not exposed to sunlight or fluorescent light.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.