100% Merino Wool Jersey 2-Way Short Sleeve Top in Camel
2-way Short Sleeve Top, using 100% ultra-fine Merino Wool.
Our selective jersey stitched fabric is made from 100% ultra fine 14.5 micron (Super 180’s) fibers, which are exceptionally rare in the market. This fabric is extremely soft and has a smooth, natural shine.
Wrap yourself in this light and warm, high-quality garment — suitable as both innerwear and outerwear. Experience perfect harmony with your body all year round. It's the ideal choice when you don't require a long-sleeve inner layer or for comfortable layering under slim or elbow-length sleeves, providing the functionality and gentle comfort of Merino Wool in any weather.
The sleeves are slightly shorter, with a more compact fit that hugs the upper arms. Even when worn under other tops, it's designed not to feel bulky.
Wear from the side of your choice — a low scoop that reveals more OR a boatneck that you can style with a high neck or a turtleneck. When worn solo, the boatneck gives a modern look in the front and an elegant lower scoop in the back.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture-wicking properties keep you cool in warm conditions and dry from perspiration.It maintains warmth in the cold. All-natural breathability and frictionless against skin. Recommended for sensitive skin that is prone to irritation caused by synthetic wear. The fibers are naturally antibacterial and odor-resistant, reducing the need for frequent washing. Good for activewear and convenient for travel.
This series is Woolmark certified, signifying it meets the quality standards set by the Woolmark Company.
Camel, a mild color for all skin tones. A chic, light copper with a hint of sensual pink. Good to wear under a whitish/sheer top.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey 2-Way Short Sleeve Top
Super 180's Merino Wool Fabric
- Using ultra fine 14.5μ (Super 180’s) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.