100% Merino Wool Jersey 2-Way Short Sleeve Top in Black
2-way Short Sleeve Top, using 100% ultra-fine Merino Wool.
Our selective jersey stitched fabric is made from 100% ultra fine 14.5 micron (Super 180’s) fibers, which are exceptionally rare in the market. This fabric is extremely soft and has a smooth, natural shine.
Wrap yourself in this light and warm, high-quality garment — suitable as both innerwear and outerwear. Experience perfect harmony with your body all year round. It's the ideal choice when you don't require a long-sleeve inner layer or for comfortable layering under slim or elbow-length sleeves, providing the functionality and gentle comfort of Merino Wool in any weather.
The sleeves are slightly shorter, with a more compact fit that hugs the upper arms. Even when worn under other tops, it's designed not to feel bulky.
Wear from the side of your choice — a low scoop that reveals more OR a boatneck that you can style with a high neck or a turtleneck. When worn solo, the boatneck gives a modern look in the front and an elegant lower scoop in the back.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture-wicking properties keep you cool in warm conditions and dry from perspiration.It maintains warmth in the cold. All-natural breathability and frictionless against skin. Recommended for sensitive skin that is prone to irritation caused by synthetic wear. The fibers are naturally antibacterial and odor-resistant, reducing the need for frequent washing. Good for activewear and convenient for travel.
This series is Woolmark certified, signifying it meets the quality standards set by the Woolmark Company.
Basic Black in a rich, dark shade. With wool’s soft shine, this elevated black is easily a daily essential.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey 2-Way Short Sleeve Top
Super 180's Merino Wool Fabric
- Using ultra fine 14.5μ (Super 180’s) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.