100% Merino Wool Jersey Short Sleeve Tee in Camel
Short Sleeve Tee, using ultra fine 100% Merino Wool.
Cozy up in this light and warm, high quality garment — suitable both as an inner and outer layer. You will find your body in perfect harmony all year round.
If you want to warm up in skin friendly underwear, if you want to avoid prickly wool, this is the one for you.
Using ultra thin 14.5 micron (super180) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep you cool in hot environments, dry from sticky sweat. It maintains warmth in the cold. It’s a great wear for all seasons. The fibers are antibacterial and odor resistant, so you can wash them less frequently. Good for activewear and convenient for travel.
The short sleeve Tee is a slightly compact fitting with a little room in the body so that it can be worn in all seasons.
The boxy silhouette makes it easy to wear on its own.
The neckline has a moderate opening that is not too full, making it easy to use both as a single piece and in layers.
Camel, a mild color for all skin tones. A chic, light copper with a hint of sensual pink. Good to wear under a whitish/sheer top.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
Here is a basic box silhouette men's short sleeve T-shirt that can be worn unisex.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook. See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
Super 180's Merino Wool Jersey Fabric
- Jersey fabric using a very rare 100% ultra-fine Merino wool yarn at 14.5 microns (Super 180's), which is hardly available in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.