100% Silk Long Boy Shorts in Navy
Long Boy Shorts, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. It can be worn as long boy shorts on its own or layered as leggings over your own panties, depending on your preference.
Made of all-natural 100% silk. Minimalist design with no decor. Does not constrain.
Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Made from fabric that stretches well horizontally, these shorts naturally fit the curves of your body.
Very thin and does not appear bulky when layered.
The leg openings are designed with soft elastic to provide a comfortable fit. Seams stitched on the outside so it is non-abrasive, especially in the thighs where skin is more sensitive to prickly sensations.
High waist type. Your entire bottom in a gentle wrap, also supported by a soft waistband.
Both the leg openings and waist elastic are fully enclosed by silk fabric and do not come in contact with skin.
100% silk gusset in the crotch area. No seam lines touching the skin for added comfort.
- As underwear when wearing thin bottoms where underwear lines are a concern.
- Prevents sweat marks.
- An inner pant for sheer clothing.
- Protection against heat rash and skin irritation.
- A warm base layer for outdoor and cold weather clothing.
Navy in a rich, sophisticated hue for a radiant look. A deep, elegant blue color that brings a noble and dignified impression.
This product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in MUUGI underwear.
For more information on the differences between the various types of MUUGI panties, please click here.
Tips for 100% Silk Long Boy Shorts
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.