100% Merino Wool Circular Rib Wide Pullover in Purple
Wide Pullover, using 100% ultra-fine Merino Wool circular rib knit.
The circular rib fabric we've created is made from 100% ultra fine 14.5 micron Merino wool (Super 180's), which is extremely rare in the market. This fabric is exceptionally smooth and soft, with high horizontal stretch for a comfortable fit. It's the ideal basic top, offering a luxurious feel, even for those sensitive to wool's itchiness. With excellent insulation and moisture-wicking properties, it's perfect for three out of four seasons, except the hot season.
It has a relaxed silhouette thanks to its wide body width and dolman sleeves. Yet, it presents a sharp impression with snug, longer sleeves, and a slightly shorter length.
From the wide body width, it tapers gracefully to the hem, creating a curvaceous silhouette. The soft fabric drapes naturally along the body, allowing room to move while maintaining a clean and uncluttered line. With side slits and a slightly shorter length, it exudes a sense of ease when worn untucked. Tucking in at the waist can add more definition to your outfit and is also recommended.
The sleeves are slim and slightly longer, with a cut-off finish at the cuffs. This design contrasts with the wide body width.
The relaxed feel in motion and the graceful drape of the fabric make it a beautiful piece that instantly elevates your outfit when worn as an outerwear, completing your look effortlessly.
A slightly bluish purple with an elegant touch, reminiscent of royal blue, striking a balance between vibrancy and depth, leaving an understated yet refined impression.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Circular Rib Wide Pullover
Super 180's Merino Wool Circular Rib Fabric
- Circular rib fabric using a very rare 100% ultra fine Merino Wool yarn at 14.5 microns (Super 180's), which is hardly available in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.