Men's 100% Merino Wool Jersey V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee in Taupe
Men's V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee, using ultra fine 100% Merino Wool.
Cozy up in this light and warm, high quality garment — suitable both as an inner and outer layer. You will find your body in perfect harmony all year round.
If you want to warm up in skin friendly underwear, if you want to avoid prickly wool, this is the one for you.
Using ultra fine 14.5 micron (super180) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep you cool in hot environments, dry from sticky sweat. It maintains warmth in the cold. It’s a great wear for all seasons. The fibers are antibacterial and odor resistant, so you can wash them less frequently. Good for activewear and convenient for travel.
The slightly curved V-neck gives a softer impression than a straight V-neck.
Invisible under a crew neck top or a shirt (with the top buttons undone).
A slimmer chest width compared to Men's 100% Merino Wool Short Sleeve Tee. Mildly tapered silhouette.
Sleeve length is a slightly shorter than arm length, so it does not peek out when layered.
Taupe, in a reddish gray shade. A nuanced balance of calm and grace, to wear as underwear or on its own.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size. Size chart is a general reference.
Available in two sizes, men's M and L.
We also recommend this T-shirts for women to wear oversize. A calming, relaxed fit.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized male and female models in this product.
Tips for Men's 100% Merino Wool Jersey V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee
Super 180's Merino Wool Fabric
- Using ultra fine 14.5μ (Super 180’s) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.