100% Merino Wool Jersey High Waist Shorts in Camel
High waist boyshort, using 100% ultra-fine Merino Wool.
This is recommended for people who are concerned about cold or rough skin around the waist and stomach, or those who want a stylish undergarment that won't disrupt their overall style.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep the waist warm and comfortable without being stuffy.
Our selective jersey stitched fabric is made from 100% ultra fine 14.5 micron (Super 180's) fibers, which are exceptionally rare in the market. This fabric is extremely soft and has a smooth, natural shine.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep the waist warm and comfortable without being stuffy. It’s great clothes not only in the cold season but also for all seasons.
No elastic is used in the waist or leg line, taking advantage of the stretch of the fabric. Wraps you in non-binding, soft comfort. Double-layered in the waist. Softly fits your curves. Thermal fabric keeps your belly warm.
Short hits at the upper thigh and does not dig in. Thighs kept warm and free to move.
Seams are stitched on the outside so it is non-abrasive, especially in the thighs where skin is more sensitive to prickly sensations.
Comes with no gusset. Wear over another brief/panty you own.
- Recommended for dry, flaky skin around the hips
- Prevents sweat marks
- Inner pants for sheer clothing
- A warm base layer for outdoor and cold weather clothing
This series is Woolmark certified, signifying it meets the quality standards set by the Woolmark Company.
Camel, a mild color for all skin tones. A chic, light copper with a hint of sensual pink. Good to wear under a whitish/sheer bottom.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey High Waist Shorts
Super 180's Merino Wool Fabric
- Using ultra fine 14.5μ (Super 180’s) fibers, this extremely soft, jersey stitched merino wool fabric is rarely used in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.