100% Merino Wool Jersey Briefs in Camel
Basic Briefs, using ultra fine 100% Merino Wool.
Using ultra fine 14.5μ (micron) fibers. The extremely soft, fine merino wool fabric is jersey stitched, and has a smooth, natural shine.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep the waist and hip warm and comfortable without being stuffy. It’s great briefs not only in the cold season but also for all seasons.
Low cut leg line. Utilizes the fabric’s stretchability and does not use elastic at the leg line. Wraps you in non-binding, soft comfort.
Leg holes finished by a simple fold and stitch. Not noticeable through clothing.
Soft waistband holds briefs in place. Elastic is fully enclosed by wool fabric and does not come in contact with skin.
- Without leg band.
- Low leg line.
- 100% wool gusset (same fabric)
Camel, a mild color for all skin tones. A chic, light copper with a hint of sensual pink. Good to wear under a whitish/sheer bottom.
This product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
For more information on the differences between the various types of MUUGI panties, please click here.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey Briefs
Super 180's Merino Wool Jersey Fabric
- Jersey fabric using a very rare 100% ultra-fine Merino wool yarn at 14.5 microns (Super 180's), which is hardly available in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.