100% Merino Wool Jersey Crew Neck Long Sleeve Tee in Black
Basic Crew Neck Long Sleeve Tee, using ultra fine 100% Merino Wool.
Our selective jersey stitched fabric is made from 100% ultra fine 14.5 micron (Super 180’s) fibers, which are exceptionally rare in the market. This fabric is extremely soft and has a smooth, natural shine.
Cozy up in this light and warm, high quality garment — suitable both as an inner and outer layer. You will find your body in perfect harmony all year round.
If you want to warm up in skin friendly underwear, if you want to avoid prickly wool, this is the one for you.
Its thermo-regulating and moisture wicking features keep you cool in hot environments, dry from sticky sweat. It maintains warmth in the cold. It’s a great wear for all seasons. The fibers are antibacterial and odor resistant, so you can wash them less frequently. Good for activewear and convenient for travel.
Crew neck Tee with a classic silhouette. Rounded neck with 12mm ribbing and long sleeves. A basic wear for all seasons.
Wear as underwear. Or wear on its own for a simple, relaxed look. Comfortable, snug fit. Always effortlessly elegant.
Basic Black in a rich, dark shade. With wool’s soft shine, this elevated black is easily a daily essential.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Merino Wool
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Merino Wool Jersey Crew Neck Long Sleeve Tee
Super 180's Merino Wool Jersey Fabric
- Jersey fabric using a very rare 100% ultra-fine Merino wool yarn at 14.5 microns (Super 180's), which is hardly available in the market.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our ultra-fine merino wool, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Merino Wool Series uses ultra fine 14.5μ fibers, equal to or finer than cashmere, with a shrink-resistant finish that can be washed in water at home.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Use of a mild alkaline detergent may cause shrinkage. Use of fabric softener is also recommended. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your clothes in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.