100% Silk Short Leggings in Ecru
Short leggings, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Made from fabric that stretches well horizontally, these leggings naturally fit the curves of your body.
Very thin and does not appear bulky when layered.
High waist with coverage around the belly, keeping you warm. Soft waistband is non-binding and comfy.
Seams stitched on the outside so it is non-abrasive, especially in the thighs where skin is more sensitive to prickly sensations.
- Recommended for dry, flaky skin in the hips and legs.
- Prevents sweat marks.
- An inner pant for sheer clothing.
- A warm base layer for outdoor and cold weather clothing.
- For Loungewear/Sleepwear.
Ecru in a light, warm, yellowish off-white with a tint of pink. Has a natural, sophisticated, pearl-like shine. Compared to all white, Ecru blends better with skin tones, and is less noticeable under clothing.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
One size that fits a wide range of body shapes (fits regular S/M/L sizes).
Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
Tips for 100% Silk Short Leggings
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.