100% Silk Mid-Rise Panties Without Leg Band in Olive
Basic Panties without leg band, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit.
Made of all-natural 100% silk. Minimalist design with no decor. Does not constrain.
Recommended for those who are looking for 100% silk panties, do not like tightness in the groin area, do not like lace or elastic against the skin, and prefer minimalist designs.
Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Panty utilizes the fabric’s stretchability and does not use elastic at the leg line. A non-binding, soft fit. Particularly recommended for those who do not like the tightness of elastic around the legs.
Leg holes finished by a simple fold and stitch. Not noticeable through clothing.
Soft waistband holds panties in place. Elastic is fully enclosed by silk fabric and does not come in contact with skin.
- Without leg band.
- Leg holes cut wider for ease.
- 100% silk gusset (same fabric).
Olive color of sophisticated tone. Has a natural shine that accompanies chic and casual coordinates.
This product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
We also have bratops of the same color and material to complete your coordinate. （100% Silk Camisole with Bra）
For more information on the differences between the various types of MUUGI panties, please click here.
Tips for 100% Silk Mid-Rise Panties Without Leg Band
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
Read here for how to care for your silk underwear.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.