100% Silk Tank Top with Bra in Coral (2023SS model)
This is the old model before the October 2023 update and will be discontinued once the remaining stock is sold out. For the latest model, please click here.
For more information on the differences between the old and new models, please see this article.
Tank Top with Built-in Bra, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Tank top with an attractive framing of the shoulders. Dropped armhole hides the tank when worn under a sleeveless top. Round neck in the front.
- Cup is removable. Wear with a bra of choice, depending on preference.
- Soft-fitting elastic band goes full circle under the bust, giving you gentle support.
Coral, in a healthy hue. This flattering orange-pink adds a vibrant radiance to your impression.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in MUUGI underwear.
For an image of the transparency when worn inside a white T-shirt, please click here. (There are also comparison images with other colors.)
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook. Photos show MUUGI's fabric color in different lighting.
See more images of different wardrobe styles.
Tips for 100% Silk Tank Top with Bra (2023SS model)
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.