100% Silk High Neck Top in Ecru
High neck top, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Super comfy, non-binding high neckline. Slightly slim-fit silhouette. Wear on its own or layer with other garments.
Double-layered neck fits naturally, rising midway in an elegant fashion. Stretchy fabric does not constrain the neck. A gentle wrap that gives you utmost comfort. Well-liked even by those who tend to find turtlenecks and high necks stuffy and binding.
Sleeves slightly longer than the wrist. Free to wear scrunched, folded or smoothed out. Enjoy its delicate feel.
Ecru in a light, warm, yellowish off-white with a tint of pink. Has a natural, sophisticated, pearl-like shine. Compared to all white, Ecru blends better with skin tones, and is less noticeable under clothing.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
Tips for 100% Silk High Neck Top
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.