100% Silk Short Sleeve Tee in Taupe
Short Sleeve Tee, using fine 100% silk circular rib knit. Our unique silk fabric lightly adheres to your body. A gently hugging, snug fit.
Slim-fit silhouette, with sleeves that closely fit the upper arm. Wear on its own or layer with other garments.
Moderately round neckline with flat rims so it is not bulky when layered.
When worn solo, it is a slim-fit T-shirt that hugs the body. Also, the combination of thin, supple fabric, slim silhouette, and 100% silk makes it ideal for innerwear. It can be worn under precious clothing as a sweat-absorbent innerwear to prevent sweat stains and dirt.
Taupe, in a reddish gray shade. A nuanced balance of calm and grace, to wear as underwear or on its own.
Made in Japan
Composition: 100% Silk (machine washable)
Each piece by MUUGI is made of natural material, and may differ a little in color and size.
Need a guide to choose your size? Click here for more images of different sized models in this product.
To get a sense of how MUUGI is worn, see our lookbook.
Tips for 100% Silk Short Sleeve Tee
MUUGI Silk Fabric
- MUUGI's unique silk fabric is knitted using the circular rib technique. This creates a comfortable horizontal stretch that hugs the body.
- Our silk fibers are processed and made washable before being spun into yarn, so our silk is machine washable.
- All our fabrics and garments are manufactured in Japan. An epitome of Japanese craftsmanship excellence.
For more information on our unique silk fabric, click here.
How to Wash and Care
Our 100% Silk Circular Rib Knit is made from 100% washable silk.
- Use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your silks in the mesh laundry bag.
- Be sure to select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
Read here for how to care for your silk underwear.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.