How to Wash and Care
Our Brushed Silk Knit Series use 100% washable silk. So you can easily wash it in your home washing machine.
- Be sure to use neutral detergent, detergent for silk, or ‘Delicate Wash’ detergent. Please refrain from using bleach.
- Be sure to place your knit in the mesh laundry bag.
- Hand wash or select a cold, delicate cycle on your washing machine, which is usually called ‘delicate’ or ‘Hand Wash’.
- Lay your knit flat on a drying rack in its natural shape to dry.
- Silk absorbs ultraviolet rays, so it may turn yellow when exposed to the sun. To prevent this, hang dry in the shade for a short period of time and avoid direct sunlight. Also, store it in a place where it is not exposed to sunlight or fluorescent light.
- Due to the emphasis on texture, pilling may occasionally occur. Please remove pills carefully with scissors; do not attempt to pull them off.
For more information on how to wash and care, click here.